Followers

Translate

Translate

Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

Looking for writers

Hello dolls!,
I have two years to post something on this blog!I am really sorry about this but I have so many studies in my school...I didn't have time to post anything and I still not sure that I will have because of my university studies,but I will try hard to make this blog active and fun!But I really need help ,I need writers...plz join in my blog ....Write below if you would like to be a writer(every writer will be paid with 30 sd and 300sc (in presents from my fakies,sorry I don't have the ability to pay you with my own account)every month).

Kisses,
ermioni.gr

You can contact with me in these e-mails;
-thestardollmagicians@gmail.com
-thestardollwonderland@gmail.com
and in my stardoll account;
-ermioni.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment